Betts Farmhouse Rental
Betts Farmhouse provides old fashioned farmhouse charm with a beautiful view of the countryside and a big yard for group activities or to pitch a tent for extra guests. The Farmhouse lets guests be “on the farm” and close to Whiterock trails in a comfortable setting for individuals or families. The front porch features views of Iowa’s rolling crop and grazing fields and the tree filled backyard is the perfect place to grill dinner on the charcoal grill, enjoy a “campfire” in the fire ring or read a book while listening to the birds. For large groups, Betts Farmhouse is located close to Oak Ridge Farmhouse and the Oak Ridge RV Campground.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Bedroom 3: Twin Bed
- we provide linens for the beds we have, if you bring air mattresses, you must provide your own linens.
- 1 Bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen to serve 15-20 people (must provide your own food)
- Living Room with sofa, loveseat & chair
- Dining table that seats 6
- Washer and Dryer
- TV with DVD player (no cable)
- Charcoal grill (must supply your own charcoal/grill starter)
- Bonfire ring
- TV signal is attenna – DVD provided
- No WiFi
- No outside firewood is allowed, firewood must be purchased from the wood pile, payment for $5/bundle can be put in the visitor envelope provided)
- Well behaved dogs are allowed (pet fee is $10 per pet)
- Check in is 3 p.m. Check out is 11 a.m.
Rates & Availability