For your stay, Oak Ridge House offers
- Large crafting space with 8 – six-foot tables and up to 16 chairs plus two sofas.
- One end has a t.v. with a DVD player for a good movie to go along with your crafting.
- A full kitchen with enough table space to eat as a group
- The kitchen comes equipped with dishes, pots, pans, toaster, stove, oven, microwave, crockpot, serving utensils and large refrigerator to make meal prep easy.
- Five bedrooms with 10 beds, that sleep 13 people total, including all linens
- Main floor bedroom has a queen and a twin bed
- Three bedrooms on the second floor each have two twin beds
- A fourth bedroom on the second floor has two queen beds
- Two bathrooms, one on each level, both with showers (and an extra sink in the upstairs hallway)
- Plenty of parking
And best of all, we do the set up for you!
If the weather is nice and you want to take a break from your crafting, enjoy the yard complete with picnic tables and a fire ring or explore the nearby trails. Whiterock Conservancy rents mountain bikes, canoes, kayaks, John Deere Gators and has lots to explore.
Have a smaller group or want to be closer together to chat? Four round tables are also available and fit nicely in the craft room.