DONATE! YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Your gift is extremely important to Whiterock because we receive no tax support for our operations. Donations provide resources that make an immediate impact – whether you make your commitment annually, as a monthly sustaining gift or to honor a loved one with a tribute or memorial gift. Your support enables Whiterock Conservancy to continue building on the success of our restoration and conservation projects and expand our ability to provide sustainable outdoor recreation with the intention of helping the public reconnect with the outdoors by having fun on, and learning about, Iowa’s diverse landscapes. We’re working to make a lasting difference for nature and people – for today – and for future generations.
- Donate by Mail – If you prefer, make a gift by check. Mail your contribution made payable to Whiterock Conservancy to:
1436 Highway 141
Coon Rapids, IA 50058
- Donate by Phone – To make your gift by phone, please contact our development office at (712) 684-2697 ext. 104.
Whiterock Conservancy’s tax identification number is 27-0110952.
Invest in Whiterock:
Monthly Giving – You can help Whiterock Conservancy focus more effectively on critical conservation project, sustainable agriculture improvements and increased public access when you make a monthly gift. You can make a monthly gift online, by mail or by phone using a credit card.
- You determine the amount of your monthly donation.
- Your credit card is charged on or around the same date each month
- Each January, you’ll receive an annual giving statement, which can be used for tax purposes.
- Your donation will automatically renew each year.
Memorials and Tributes – Recognize someone special, commemorate a milestone or celebrate a special occasion, such as an anniversary, retirement, wedding or birthday, with a honorary tribute gift. When you honor the memory of a loved one and make a memorial gift to Whiterock Conservancy, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your gift will help to provide a lasting legacy for protecting our rare Iowa landscape now and for future generations. Give a gift that will truly be meaningful.
Matching Gifts – Many employers will match your donation to the Whiterock Conservancy – meaning that your gift has double the impact on our efforts to restore and protect vital habitats and unique species and doubles our ability to provide sustainable outdoor recreation. Check with your employer to see if your company will match your gift.
Gifts of Assets – Whiterock can accept many kinds of assets that can help us thrive for years to come. If you are interested in learning more about making gifts of assets please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (712) 684-2697 ext. 104.
- Bequest – Make a gift for the future through including us in your will, one of the simplest ways to support Whiterock Conservancy. These thoughtful gifts ensure that Whiterock remains accessible for future generations to experience and discover native, restored, and working Iowa landscapes. If you have included Whiterock Conservancy in your will or estate plans, or if would like more information about how to do so, please contact us.
- Life Insurance Policy – Name Whiterock Conservancy as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy and save on estate taxes. You can provide now for a future gift to Whiterock Conservancy by naming us as beneficiary of a policy insuring your life. At death the proceeds are paid to Whiterock Conservancy, and we apply them to the program you have designated.
- Appreciated Assets – Donating appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds is quick and simple and may provide you with significant tax benefits.
- Personal Property – Donate books, artwork or equipment to support restoration and conservation efforts at Whiterock Conservancy and save on taxes.
- Property – Donate residential, commercial or undeveloped real estate and provide support for conservation while saving on taxes and reducing responsibilities associated with property ownership.