Historic Garst Farmhouse Rental
Site of the 1959 Khrushchev visit and former home of Roswell & Elizabeth Garst, this inviting 5 bedroom farmhouse is on the National Register of Historic Places. The communal living room, dining room, and kitchen include a collection of artifacts, photos, books and films that guests are welcome to view and enjoy. Subject to occupancy, guests may visit each of the individual rooms which are full of antiques and historical photographs.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- 4 Bathrooms
- Living room, dining room, & kitchen
- Picnic and outdoor seating area
- Charcoal grill
- Flower garden
- Fishing pond
- Bonfire ring
- Wheelchair accessible
- TV with DVD
- Self-serve continental breakfast
- No outside firewood is allowed
- Pets are not allowed in the Garst Farmhouse
- Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.