Hollyhock Cottage Rental
Cozy Hollyhock Cottage is set in the beautiful yard with the Historic Garst Farmhouse next door. The decor reflects the cottage’s history: first as the family chicken coop, then hired hand’s house and later Elizabeth’s garden shed. The renovated cottage offers a variety of amenities great for families.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed Living Room: Twin Bunk Beds and Full Sleeper Sofa
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with DVD (no cable)
- Fully equipped kitchen: stove, apartment-size refrigerator, coffee pot, pots/pans, tableware (must provide your own food)
- Picnic table
- Lawn chairs
- Charcoal grill (must provide your own charcoal/grill starter)
- Bonfire ring
- Fishing pond
- Direct access to town loop trail system
- No outside firewood is allowed. You can purchase firewood from the wood pile located behind the cottage for $5/bundle. Payment can be made with the envelopes provided at the wood pile.
- No pets allowed
- Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.