This campground is nestled under an oak grove with scenic views from the ridge and has immediate access to 35 miles of trails, about 20 miles of which are open to equestrians.
- 13 campsites: eight sites are 55’ long, three sites are 55’ long with additional parking, two sites are 78’ long
- Electric hook up at each site
- Gravel parking pad at each site
- Fire ring at each site
- Picnic table at each site
- Three hydrants throughout the campground
- Central dump station
- Shower house with two rooms, each containing a shower, toilet, and sink
- Horse exercise corral
- No outside firewood allowed – available for purchase
- Horses can also be kept on a horse tie line or in a pen. Pens, available for $8 per night, can be reserved with a campground reservation.
- Please register at the self-check-in kiosk before setting up camp.
Rates and Availability
- $18 per RV per night
- All Sites can be reserved. After 4 pm sites become first-come-first-serve.
- Call to make your reservation