Oakridge Country Farmhouse Rental
Oakridge is a very large, private farmhouse deep in the countryside on a ridge overlooking Whiterock Valley. Deer, coyotes, wild turkeys and grazing cattle are frequently spotted from the house.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 (Main Floor): 1 Queen & 1 Twin Bed
- Bedrooms 2-4 (Upstairs): 2 Twin Beds in each
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs): Two Queen Beds
- 2 Full Bathrooms with showers: 1 main level, 1 upstairs – towels provided
- TV with DVD player
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Family friendly games
- Fully equipped kitchen to serve up to 30 people: full-size refrigerator, stove, dining tables, microwave, coffee pot, basic pots/pans, tableware (provide your own food)
- Bonfire ring
- Charcoal grill (must provide your own charcoal/grill starter)
- Picnic tables
- Linens provided for the beds we have, if you bring air matresses, you must provide your own linens.
- No outside firewood is allowed, firewood must be purchased for $5/bundle, can be paid with visitors envelope and put in money box, located near campground
- Pet friendly, but must stay off of furniture ($10 pet fee per night)
- Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
Rates & Availability