Located on the edge of a gorgeous woodland and oak savanna, the Star Field campground provides privacy and amazing nighttime views of the sky. We have the darkest skies around and this is the best location for stargazing. Pop your tent and watch the skies!
- 13 campsites
- Picnic table at each site
- Fire ring at each site
- Shower house with restrooms and running water
- No electric or water hookups
- No outside firewood is allowed – available for purchase
- No external generators are allowed
- No RVs allowed – pop-ups and camper vans allowed in sites 1 and 2
- No horses allowed
- Please register at the self-check-in kiosk before setting up camp
Rates and Availability
- $12 per tent per night
- Sites 1-10: No reservations, all sites are first-come-first-served
- Sites 11-13: These three sites are large enough for bigger groups and can be reserved with 24 hours (or preferably more) notice. Call us to make your reservation.