Woodland Carriage House Rental
Woodland Carriage House is located in the heart of the Whiterock Valley above the garage for the next door private home and the historic dance barn. The decor has a “lodge” feel.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed & 1 Twin Bed, Living Room: 1 Queen Bed
- we provide linens for the beds we have, if you bring air mattresses, you must provide your own linens.
- Fully equipped kitchen: electric stove, full-size refrigerator, dining table, coffee pot, microwave, basic pots/pans, tableware (must provide your own food)
- Charcoal grill (must provide your own charcoal/grill starter)
- Picnic table
- fire pit is located through the yard next to the road/bridge
- No outside firewood is allowed, firewood can be purchased for $5/bundle. Fill out visitor envelope located in the house for payment.
- Pet friendly, but must stay off of furniture ($10 pet fee per night)
- Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
Rates & Availability